These are the terms and conditions for purchases made from Tim’s Pilates Parlor.
1. I understand that I am participating in Pilates and Yoga classes at Tim’s Pilates Parlor, during which I will receive information and instruction. I recognize that this involves physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any exercise program. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in Pilates and Yoga.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, that I may incur as a result of my participation. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Tim’s Pilates Parlor for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the sessions. I have carefully read this Release and Waiver and fully understand and voluntarily agree to the above.
4. By clicking “Place Order” I confirm I have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
5. I understand that if I do not cancel by phone or through the booking system at least 24 hours before a private or group session, I will be responsible for the full service charge.
Credits must be used within the time frame indicated on the price list from the date of purchase. No refund will be made other than in the case of illness; in which case medical proof must be presented by a qualified physician. The certificate must indicate that the customer was not able to use the credits during the term of validity. Tim’s Pilates Parlor reserves the right to refuse service and or access to the facility at it’s discretion.